Anti-Subsidy and Countervailing Measures
B&P frequently assisted Indonesian companies and GOI in dealing with overseas anti-subsidy and countervailing proceedings. As the subject of anti-subsidy proceedings involved various government policies issued by cross-sectors governmental agencies and institutions, B&P maintains an extensive network and has an in-depth experience in coordinating works with the said government agencies and institutions.
The services extended by B&P in this field include:
- Strategizing the optimum defence strategy for clients in coordination with relevant government ministries and institutions;
- assisting clients and GOI in completing the questionnaires;
- coordinating works with relevant governmental agencies and institutions;
- preparing legal briefs for both clients and GOI during the proceedings;
- representing and assisting clients and GOI at public and specific hearings as well as verifications.